Royal Installation Instructions
- Set your posts in the ground 2’ in cement 72” post center to post center. (68” between posts).
- After the cement has had proper time to cure (3–4 days), slide your bottom and center rails into the posts. (Bottom rails are 2” x 3½” with holes routed on one side; Center rails are 2” x 3½” with holes routed on both sides).
- Slip the pickets through the center rail into the bottom rail.
- Slip the top rail over the pickets. (Top rails are 2” x 3½” with holes routed on one side).
- Glue the caps to the posts by applying a small amount of glue on two sides of the inside of the cap and placing cap on the post.
- Use the screws and screw cap covers to attach the rails to the posts on the face of the post. (Make sure your pickets are parallel to the posts before inserting the screws).
- Some initial clean up may be required after installing your fence. We recommend “Simple Green”.
Posted in: installation