Semi-Privacy Installation Instructions
- Set your posts in the ground 2’ in cement 72” post center to post center. (68” between posts.)
- After the cement has had proper time to cure (3-4 days), slide your bottom rail into the post. (Bottom and top rails are 1½” x 5½” with 1” x 6” holes routed in them.)
- Insert 10 – 1” x 6” pickets into holes.
- Start at one end with rail on angle and start inserting pickets into top rail. Slide rail into posts.
- Glue the caps to the posts by applying a small amount of glue on two sides of the inside of the cap and placing the cap on the post.
- Use the screws and screw cap covers to attach the rails to the posts on the face of the post, making sure gaps are even at both sides of the panel.
- Some initial clean up may be required after installing your fence. We recommend “Simple Green”.
- NOTE: These instruction are based on 68” panels. If you have specialty panels, you can drop in increments of 6¾” = 1 – 6” picket and 1 – ¾” space.
Posted in: installation